Mar 17, 2008

life is beautiful

is it, really?

I don't know.

My life now is freaking awesome where I get to do the things I want and there are no annoying sergeants to come screw me.

But the thing is, I gotta start to acclimatise back to army life cause its gonna be a long long period of hell up next.

Brightsparks is possibly the most annoying and depressing website one can ever come up with. The designer of it is fucking atrocious. So much insane forms to fill in and you dare call your application easy.

I know many of my friends are upset over their results and I hope this quote cheers you up.

If you could choose the things that happen to you, Life would be a whole lot simpler, but much less beautiful.

See it as a test of yourself. Those 5 letters cant possibly spell out whether you will be a success or failure. So please do have the stomach for the fight and fight on!

No comments: